What’s the Idea?
Do you have a photo that you would like to include with your STDAH Stuffer idea? Its super easy to do!
What’s the story
Including a photo is a simple and visual way to attract attention to your idea. It is very easy to take a quick photo and share it with the world!
You can take a photo of anything – whether its artwork, cooking, gardening, an activity, an exercise, a thought, anything you would like!
People should do this because…?
Photos and pictures help explain and promote ideas, grab attention and engage others – processing a visual sign is much quicker than reading a full sentence or two… Images can help tell your story.
‘A picture is worth a thousand words’ – Ibsen
How do you do it?
To upload a photo to your STDAH Stuffer page:
- Take your photo with a camera, phone or tablet*. If you already have a photo that you would like to use, make sure it is saved in an area on your computer, tablet or phone that you can access.
- Make sure the photo is uploaded to your ‘Photo Library’ on your phone, tablet or computer
- When you are on the STDAH website and ready to add a photo, you will find a place to do this under the ‘Your idea photo’ section
- Click on ‘Choose File’. If you are on a laptop or desktop computer you should be taken directly to your files where your photo is stored. If you are uploading on your phone it should give you the option to choose a photo from your ‘Photo Library’. Once you have selected your photo it will automatically upload to the ‘Your idea photo’ section.
- You will know it has uploaded because it will have the file name of your photo next to the ‘Choose file’ box
*If you do not have your own photo or would prefer not to share a personal photo you can download a free image (that can be publicly shared) from a website like Unsplash.com or Pixabay.com.
If you would like some further guidance on downloading from either of these sites please see the Stuffer page – ‘Download an image from Unsplash.com or Pixabay.com’ -The link is below.
If you come across any problems or require further assistance please contact the STDAH team at Team@stufftodoathome.com.
Stuff you may need
- Camera, phone or tablet to take the photo.
- Phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer to upload the photo.